Black Friday and Cyber Monday have become household terms over the years, but no retail holiday says "Austin" quite like Small Business Saturday. Dreamed up by American Express and gaining traction in recent years as more holiday shoppers support local businesses while crossing off items on their gift lists, the event falls on November 26 this year. Luckily for Austinites, the 2ND Street District is a one-stop destination for all things festive and fun, and this Small Business Saturday, deals and discounts abound.
Steals and deals
Not only are you supporting small businesses by spending your Saturday in the 2ND Street District -- you can also take advantage of all sorts of sales. Here's the scoop:
- $15 and $25 sale racks, in-store raffles, and complimentary sips and bites at Luxe Apothetique
- 20% off all lipsticks, liners and glosses at Rae Cosmetics
- $1, $2 and $3 off select olive oils and balsamic vinegars at Con' Olio
- 25% off flooring at FLOR Austin
- 15% off food at Cru Wine Bar
- Buy one, get one 50% off all regularly priced Sikara brand merchandise bought with your AmEx at Sikara & Co.
- Double Diamond Dollars on jewelry for loyalty customers at Eliza Page
See you soon
It's the most wonderful time of the year, and the shops and eateries of 2ND Street District are ready to celebrate with you. Come on down and stock up on gifts for everyone on your list, plus a little something for yourself. Stay tuned for more holiday happenings in the heart of downtown Austin as the district hums with year-end activity.