Sunday, January 14 1—4:30pm
Every day is a good day to make healthy choices, but January is the perfect time to renew and revive your health and fitness goals.
Make plans to attend Ballet Austin's annual GET FIT event on 1/14/18 and kick off the new year celebrating health and wellbeing. You'll be motivated to keep going in 2018!
This is your opportunity to try a variety of fitness and conditioning classes, try the Pilates reformer, learn more about living healthy, visit with local health and wellness experts in our exhibit area, sample healthy foods, hear presentations from experts in the field, and have fun! We believe healthy living is meant to be enjoyed!
Free classes* during Get Fit! may include:
20-minute Stretch | Arms & Abs | Ballet Fit | Barre Yoga Fit | Better Balance & Movement | Body Sculpting | Bollywood Fitness | Cardio Circuit Workout | Cardio Hip Hop | Cardio Dance | CardioFUNK | EnCorre Fusion Workout | Lower Body Workout | Pilates Cardio Workout | Pilates Mat | Pilates Reformer | Super Strong | Yoga with Weights | Zumba
The detailed 2018 Get Fit Schedule of classes will be posted the first week of January 2018. Classes offered are subject to change.
Spend the afternoon with us and sample one or all of the classes offered. Whatever your body can take!
Several classes will be offered during each time slot so there is always a class to take, a lecture to attend, or an exhibit to visit. All classes on the schedule during the day are first-come first-served and are FREE! To try the Pilates Reformer, there will be a sign-up opportunity at Ballet Austin beginning at 1pm on 1/14/18.
· Doors open at 1:00pm
· First classes begin at 1:30pm and last classes begin at 4:00pm. Each class is 20 minutes.
· Browse and speak with experts in our Health & Wellness exhibit area
· Attend short talks on health and wellness topics
· Spin the prize wheel for automatic wins!
· GRAND PRIZE drawings for great prizes such as Dance & Fitness Classes, Pilates reformer sessions, tickets to Ballet Austin performances, and more!
· Huge sale on classes offered at Get Fit to keep you working out during the year.
· FREE PARKING at the State Garage N directly across 3rd Street to the north of Ballet Austin - enter the white parking garage from San Antonio St between 3rd & 4th.