Experience the three-hour sip and shop event on Thursday, March 8, with free drinks and offerings at participating stores in the District from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., including a special prix fixe dinner by BarChi Sushi — menu coming soon. Don't forget to share the fun and tag us on Instagram!
2ND Street Social Sip Stops and Offerings:
- Austin Rocks, the trendy and stylish boutique, will offer buy-one-get-one-free sunglasses.
- Con' Olios Oils & Vinegar will offer a drink sampler in addition to a combination of mustards, pestos, and jams.
- Hacienda, a stylish shop with an array of ranch-inspired home goods, will offer sips of wine and 20% off bedding, pillows, and towels.
- La Condesa modern Mexican restaurant will offer sips by extending their popular happy hour till 8 p.m.
- Luxe Apothetique, chic hair salon and boutique, will offer sips of champagne and strawberries and a purse of choice for any purchases over $150.
- ModCloth, a hip, vintage-inspired shop, will offer rose and ModPop plus 15% off purchases.
- Popbar, handcrafted Gelato on a stick, will offer free dippings and toppings.
- Prize, a trendy store providing apparel, jewelry, and furnishings, will offer sips of Prosecco and $20 on select pillows (originally $95).
- Sikara, modern fusion jewelry store, will offer 20% off on the Sikara permanent jewelry collection.
- The Bonneville, New American restaurant, will provide a three-course dinner special with a set price of $30.
- Toy Joy, the colorful shop offering a vast selection of unique toys, will offer a free bin toy with any purchase.
- UAL, high-fashion brands at an affordable pricing, will offer champagne and 15% off beauty products, plus 20% off Mara Hoffman clothing.
- Yummi Joy, the sweet shop filled with mix-and-match candy, will offer free mini ice cream cones and homemade fudge samples.