**Guest Post by Lauren Whitehouse, ModCloth Fashion Publicist
ModCloth has set up shop in 2ND Street District! Now through Memorial Day, the online purveyor of unique indie and vintage-inspired styles and home goods is hosting a pop-up shop at 249 W. 2nd Street.
What can you find at ModCloth’s 2ND Street District shop?
- A curated collection of ModCloth styles, including dresses, separates, shoes, graphic tees, accessories, and unique home decor
- Exclusive swimwear available in a full range of sizes (up to 4X)
- One-of-a-kind vintage chosen especially for Austin (cowboy boots!)
- Offerings from 8 local Austin artists
- Graphic t-shirts, including a custom ModCloth x Austin tank, only available in-store
- Free personalized appointments with on-site ModStylists™ for expert fit and styling guidance (book an appointment)
- Free ModCloth Austin tote bag with any purchase
Everything we do at ModCloth is inspired and influenced by our vibrant online community, so we are relishing the opportunity to meet our fans ‘IRL’. Stop by the shop to snap a selfie and tag #ModClothIRL for a chance to win a $100 gift certificate. We can’t wait to meet you!